Youth Providers Association, Inc.
YPA promotes its members by:
- Developing a communication network with state agencies to promote Private Provider interests and opportunities.
- Providing a forum for Providers throughout the state to network and solve problems.
- Promoting and sponsoring committees to resolve issues.
- Meeting one-on-one with legislators to discuss bills and educate them on the needs of member agencies and at-risk youth.
- Participating in legislative interim committees and studying issues regarding relevant bills and topics.
- Sponsoring training and professional development opportunities.
- Advocating for changes in contract and administrative requirements to improve services.
- Developing and advocating methods of reducing operating costs and increasing funding.